We provided seven-years warranty for the poor performance of battery products when used correctly in accordance with the product manual instructions. The warranty is in effect from the date of purchase by user (the “Purchaser”)
Please read the product manual carefully before installing and using the product, and use the battery correctly under the instructions of the manual.
Procedures for warranty Claims
- We will assist to analyze consumer’s problem within 24 hours and help solve problem, restore battery usage and introduce the optimal use method;
- If our product fails to work normally, the consumer assists us in completing all the battery testing, and both parties confirm with the product does have quality problems, we will send new battery replacement to the defective battery, and the defective battery needs to be returned to our US warehouse by pre-paid label we prepared, and will checked and tested by our technical team.
- From the date of purchase if our products have quality problem and can not work normally, we can provide replacement or technical service. If you encounter any questions when using the product, please fell free reach out us at firstname.lastname@example.org , we will provide 24-hours customer service.
The Manufacturer has no obligation under this Limited Warranty for Product subjected to the following conditions (including but not limited to):
- Damage due to improper installation; loose terminal connections, under-sized cabling, incorrect connections (series and parallel) for desired voltage and AH requirements, or reverse polarity connections
- Environmental damage; inappropriate storage conditions as defined by the Manufacturer; exposure to extreme hot or cold temperatures, fire or freezing, or water damage
- Damage caused by collision
- Damage due to improper maintenance; under- or over-charging the Product, dirty terminal connections
- Product that has been opened, modified or tampered with
- Product that was used for applications other than which it was designed and intended for, including repeated engine starting
- Product that was used on an over-sized inverter/charger without the use of a Manufacturer-approved current surge limiting device.
- Product that was under-sized for the application, including an Air Conditioner or similar device having a locked rotor startup up current that is not used in conjunction with a Manufacturer-approved surge-limiting device
- Product not stored in adherence to the Manufacturer’s storage guidelines, including storage of the Product at low state-of-charge
This Limited Warranty does not cover a Product that has reached its normal end of life due to usage which may occur prior to the Warranty Period. A battery can deliver only a fixed amount of Energy over its life which will occur over different periods of time depending on the application. For example, cycling the battery more than 1 time daily, will cause the normal end of life to occur before the end of the Warranty Period. The Manufacturer reserves the right to deny a warranty claim if the Product is determined, upon inspection, to be at its normal end of life even if within the Warranty Period.
This Limited Warranty is to the original purchaser of the Product and is not transferable to any other person or entity. Please contact the place of purchase regarding any warranty claim.
This limited warranty is in lieu of, and manufacturer disclaims and excludes, all other express warranties. Manufacturer further limits the duration of all, whether statutory, express or implied warranties, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, to the warranty period. Manufacturer’s exclusive liability for breach of any warranty on the Battery shall be to replace the Battery within the warranty period in accordance with the terms of this limited warranty. In no event shall Manufacturer be liable for any loss or damages of any other kind, whether direct, incidental, consequential including lost profits, exemplary, special or otherwise, including any lost profits or removal, shipping, or installation expenses.
Some countries and/or states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, which may vary from country to country and/or state to state. This warranty shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Delaware. This warranty is understood to be the exclusive agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof. No employee or representative of Manufacturer is authorized to make any warranty in addition to those made in this agreement.
NON-VOLTGO POWER WARRANTIES
This Limited Warranty does not cover Product sold by the Manufacturer or any authorized
distributor or dealer to an Original Equipment Manufacturer (“OEM”). Please contact the OEM
directly for warranty claims regarding such Product.
If outside of the Warranty period or for damage not covered under the Warranty, customers may still contact the Manufacturer for battery repairs. Costs will include, shipping, parts, and
$50 per hour for labor.
SUBMITTING A WARRANTY CLAIM
To submit a warranty claim, please contact the original place of purchase. The Product may be required to be shipped back to the Manufacturer for further inspection.